Call For 1st Available Consultation:
Your visit begins by making sure you’re in the right place
We start with a comprehensive health history to make sure that your goals can be met by our form of chiropractic care. Our health history and consultation includes:
- What’s wrong and how it’s affecting your life,
- What you’ve been through so far, such as medical tests and diagnosis,
- Health history, including previous accidents and traumas, surgeries, illnesses, and hospitalizations
If we believe we can help, the visit will continue with our spinal examination, looking for:
- Distortion of posture
- Areas of spinal pain and loss of flexibility
- Muscular tenderness and imbalance
- Signs of nervous system irritation with the Tytron infrared thermographic scanner
If our exam shows you have an imbalance of the upper cervical spine, the first visit continues with our specific x-ray protocol. You will then be scheduled for your return visit and first upper cervical correction.
Please allow 90 minutes for your fist visit.