Call For 1st Available Consultation:
At your second visit we will address the root cause of your problem
It begins with a review of the doctor’s findings, and continues with your first upper cervical spinal correction.
At the review of your doctor’s findings, we will discuss:
- what’s wrong
- how we intend to fix it
- how long it’s going to take
With the upper cervical spinal correction we aim to achieve the following:
- better spinal flexibility
- relaxation of tight, painful back muscles
- improvement in balance of the hips and the legs
- reduction of stress from inflamed joints
- removal of stress to the nervous system at the upper cervical spine
- improvement in overall body health
After your first upper cervical spinal correction, we will re-measure your spinal balance and compare it to our measurements at your first visit. We expect to see improvements in posture by the end of the second visit.
Please allow 90 minutes for your second visit.